[vcf-midatlantic] VCF's HOPE exhibit

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Wed Apr 27 11:54:19 EDT 2016

>> So it would be entirely period-reasonable.... I don't think someone will step up to do this from scratch in 90 days; but it's possible someone has
something of this order that almost works, or used to work, and might
loan it to VCFed for restoration.

I agree that would be reasonable. We have a working KIM. Herb, can you be the someone to step up and make a simple demo based on it?

>> Question is: will the HOPE attendees look at a box on wheels and say
"oh, that's an Arduino, it's a toy-bot, so what?"

That would be our big chance to educate them. :)