[vcf-midatlantic] Decserver 300 PSU schematic?

David Hoelzer dhoelzer at enclaveforensics.com
Thu Apr 28 15:44:30 EDT 2016

Does anyone have any thoughts on where I could find a schematic for a Decserver 300 power supply?  I just picked up a 300 but there’s something wrong in the PSU.  The capacitors look ok, though they are quite old.  Normally I’d just replace them, but there’s pretty much zero output even though I see no fried components anywhere and there are 120 volts coming in.

Thanks!