[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PS/2 Floppy Blues

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 03:14:45 EDT 2016

There is lots of info on PS/2 systems here:-

http://ps-2.kev009.com/

scroll down to the PS/2 section. The floppy connection is odd and are a pain. The drives seem to suffer head wear, I was told  because there is no flap on the drive and muck gets sucked in over the heads.
You need a reference disk to get it to boot. I think there should be enough info on the site to create one.

Dave