[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop 8/20 & 8/21 location change

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:00:03 EDT 2016

Yes, there will be no problems in the classroom space in 9010-A with the
temperature. The HVAC is new and in a smaller space. Heating/Cooling 9032-A
is much harder in such an open space with windows and unknown insulation in
that space. Plus the classroom space had stable power that is grounded
whereas 9032-A has a few outlets that don't have that and the power is
questionable.

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 9:43 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks via vcf-midatlantic <

Jeff Brace - ark72axow at gmail.com