[vcf-midatlantic] OT: CTC 3D Printer for sale

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Aug 17 00:50:40 EDT 2016

Sorry for the off-topic, but considering who's in this group I thought it
would be appropriate to offer it for sale here first as a courtesy before
going elsewhere. I very recently got a CTC 3D Printer, which is essentially
a Chinese Makerbot Replicator Dual knock-off. I'm actually going to end up
with another printer very shortly and don't have a need for two. It's only
received a few hours of use and is essentially new. I haven't even opened
the silver ABS filament that it came with yet (I've only printed my own PLA
filament to date). If anyone is interested, please contact direct to my
email with an offer. Thank you. (it's this one if you're not familiar with
it: http://ctcprinter.com/product_detail.php?ProId=32 )

-Bill (I live in Burlington, NJ and work in West Berlin, NJ, and would be
happy to meet someone somewhere as well)

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and