[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard .iso needed

David Hoelzer dhoelzer at enclaveforensics.com
Wed Aug 17 06:27:10 EDT 2016

I've got a G5 tower here running MorphOS and it flies. You may have to hunt around for an appropriate graphics card, but if you actually want to use it to do something useful, you might look into it!

There is also a G4 license which I used to have on the Quicksilver G4 here, but that's been reverted to OS 9 for posterity. :)