[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard .iso needed

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Wed Aug 17 08:35:02 EDT 2016

If you don't have any luck Evan, I'll bring a tiger install disc (and leopard too if you desire) to the workshop Saturday morning. I was going to drop off your color monitor and some blank floppies for Todd (he won't be there till Sunday but I can't go Sunday morning) anyway so no sweat.
Let me know if you need the install discs.
Tony

Sent from my iPhone