[vcf-midatlantic] Rare, one of a kind Apple history up for auction!

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:28:39 EDT 2016

Well, maybe the bidder is planning on using it as an art display. Just
curious if it could be made functional again looking like that. (Although
don't know how you'd be able to put a floppy disk in a slot that looks like
that, maybe an external).

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016, Joseph S. Barrera III via vcf-midatlantic <

> I can still see it from the original link.
>
> Does this list allow images? If so, here it is:
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 7:08 PM, Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <
> vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > On 08/17/2016 09:44 PM, Douglas Crawford wrote:
> >
> >> (Oh I know the real name, but this was a melt down... implemented
> >> differently on the 68k :) )
> >>

> > Sorry, I didn't get to see it but the Dali reference gives me a clearer
> > idea.
> >

> > --
> > Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com
> <javascript:;>
> > http://www.linuxha.com/                         Main site
> > http://linuxha.blogspot.com/                    My HA Blog
> > Author of:      Linux Smart Homes For Dummies

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?