[vcf-midatlantic] Conductive Liquid Silver for workshop tomorrow

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:31:53 EDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <

> Does anyone have any conductive liquid silver that they can bring to the
> workshop?
>
> Evan wants to repair the Commodore PET Chiclet keyboard and the aluminum on
> contacts that I put there stopped working.
>

> --
> Jeff Brace - ark72axow at gmail.com

??  How would they stop working?  Is there a web page or documentation that
describes how one uses conductive silver to fix the keyboard?  Most of the
time a simple cleaning will suffice for the orig. chicklet keyboard,
right?  Did that not work?
Bill