[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:11:12 EDT 2016

Perhaps we could be more specific with the reports - what were these people
moderately interested in?  Not trying to be funny here...perhaps we could
get more insight as to what people find interesting, what kinds of
questions, what do people take pictures of most often, that sort of thing.
What seems to not be of interest to anyone, etc.  Are there any themes,
patterns, trends, etc.?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <