[vcf-midatlantic] Lancaster PA Cosmac Development System 1800 Ebay

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:20:52 EDT 2016

What's nice for me personally is that this manual probably will help me
with the earlier Microkit I have, from 1975.  At least I hope the backplane
configuration is more or less the same.  I have been held up because I am
unsure which slots in the backplane, assuming it's possible that there are
assigned slots, to put each card.  I can see from the MPM-216 page 30-31 (I
had earlier found the manual too) that my hunch was correct about specific
card slot assignments.  You never know for sure if you have no docs.  Here
is my COSMAC Microkit thread if anyone is interested in comparing and
contrasting my system with what's for sale now on Ebay

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=511

BIll

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Ben Greenfield via vcf-midatlantic <