[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:07:11 EDT 2016

I arrived before 1pm today and stayed until 7pm. There was a special
Veteran's appreciation event at InfoAge. Dozens and dozens of visitors
stopped by. Interest varied wildly between casual to very.

At about 3pm a student from Rutgers stopped by to run a Commodore 64 floppy
disk on real (not emulated) hardware. I spent hours with him going back and
forth with visitors as it slowed down after 3:30pm or so. The software was
Tim Leary's Mind Mirror.

Also Don Caselli donated two copies of IBM Macro Assembler 2.0.

Jeff Brace - ark72axow at gmail.com