[vcf-midatlantic] Vintage computing art project

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:06:25 EDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:35 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> I'd like to try an experiment with painting an on-topic design onto a
> sheet of clear plexi and having light shine through it. Anyone done
> something like this? What kind of paint should we use?

that's an old art form, previously done with glass, as the stained glass
artwork in a church. so you want to ​use glass paint​.
Any other type of paint does not have enough translucence to allow light to
shine through.
And there are diff blends of glass paint which you like to make a test
sample first before buying a gross of bottles
some brands are more preferable for glass than plexiglass, some can do both.
Dan