[vcf-midatlantic] OT: RE: Wives and retro-computers ( was Re: DC Area Head Count )

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:58:10 EST 2016

I was allowed to store my pdp8 in the bedroom in between two tall pieces of
wooden furniture.  Kind of looked cool, but my wife knew it was temporary
and I moved it to the basement as I promised...The key is to remember the
wife is more important than any of my stuff be it computer, car, guitar, or
sports.  Spending money we don't have is stupid and if I was to buy
anything we couldn't afford I'd deserve the trouble that follows.