[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Come watch me install Linux on the IBM z890 Mainframe!

Connor Krukosky connork at connorsdomain.com
Tue Feb 2 02:09:56 EST 2016

Sorry finally done working for the last two days on getting SUSE installed.
The storage is basically an x86 server with a fiber card that emulates
the ESCON interface and shows the server storage, terminals, tape
drives, etc.
The storage is called FLEXCUB from the guys over at Funsoft:
http://www.funsoft.com/

-Connor K