[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Tanner/Digital Research 64K Static RAM for S-100 Bus Tested/Working

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:34:27 EST 2016

>   Very nice.  I built one of these from a kit when I was about 16
> (~1985).  I still have it.  These are really good boards.

Yep, I have several of these (or boards like them). In my opinion, it's the best (vintage) solution for S-100 RAM. No messing around with expensive/hard-to-find static RAMs, or the problems that come with dynamic RAM on a front panel system. Plus it's super easy to bootstrap a system when you can just drop a ROM in!

Thanks,
Jonathan