[vcf-midatlantic] A Living Museum?

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:47:46 EST 2016

On Feb 4, 2016 9:29 PM, "Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic" <

>> :-)  :-)  obviously I've never been!  looking forward  to a visit!
>

> Where do you live?
>
> Best time to visit is VCF East this spring, but you're certainly welcome
to visit sooner (and help us move!) or later (when you could see the
storage warehouse; that's strictly off-limits during VCF East).

Vcfed workshops at InfoAge involve in part repairing museum hardware, such
as 1541 drives, used in exhibits.  Typically there are at least 5 or 6
8-bit micros running on Sundays while the museum is open.

Now that we have taken care of the 1541s, what's next, Jeff?