[vcf-midatlantic] Pick 24 :)

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sat Feb 6 08:48:09 EST 2016

>> My partial list, only systems I’m particularly fond of

I'd say all the systems you listed are shoo-ins.

The reason we'd display a generic 386 in addition to the original IBM PC is because clones defined (and continue to define) a whole era, and also to demonstrate Windows 3.1, which (whether we like it or not) brought the GUI to mainstream* businesses and home users.

* Whereas prior sales by Apple and others only reached a tiny percentage of the general public