[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Tools

chrisjpf33 at gmail.com chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:37:48 EST 2016

Dave, I am also in that camp. Thanks for reminding me about Wiha, I seem to remember someone mentioning it. I was surprised by the Jegs price too and just wondered what their reputation was.

On Feb 17, 2016, at 6:28 PM, Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

> On 02/17/2016 06:25 PM, chrisjpf33--- via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Did someone here say that Jegs screwdrivers are good quality?
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/111515554297

 I'd be awfully suspicious at that price.  Twenty bucks is about the
right price point for one or maybe two GOOD screwdrivers.  Surely not 69!

 I use Wiha for fine-tip screwdrivers myself, but then I'm in the "buy
it once, use it for the rest of your life" camp.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA