[vcf-midatlantic] Should the new museum have a name?

Bob Flanders bob.flanders at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:57:23 EST 2016

I thought that maybe we could reverse the acronym..

VCF FCV.. Like "Fundamental Computing Vault" or "First Computer Vault". I
don't know that it flows. Both F and V are hard letters to use. (Thanks to
thesaurus.com)

Maybe a tag line in latin? Corpus Ordinatralis Antiquitum (
http://www.archives.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wordz.pl?keyword=+corpus+ordinatralis+antiquitum
)

An vintage language for vintage computers?

Bob

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <