[vcf-midatlantic] Vintage stuff I should get rid of

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:28:47 EST 2016

Thanks Bill! I'll negotiate with Jonathan regarding the EPROMs. I have an
immediate use for them in my Intel 4004 trainer I'm building, but if he's
got a cool project in mind, I wouldn't mind sharing either.

Looking forward to seeing you at VCF,

Kyle

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10:45 AM, William Dudley via vcf-midatlantic <