[vcf-midatlantic] Anachronism! - Commodore 64 in 1975 on DC legends of tomorrow

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:55:23 EST 2016

My vintage computer nerdiness kicking in. I was watching DC Legends Of
Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 3. And they are in 1975. Rip Hunter is breaking
in the bank's computers so my nerdy-sense kicks in to see which kind of
computer they using in 1975. From the back the monitor looks 90's-ish from
the front maybe a Commodore 1802 monitor and which computer is Rip Hunter
typing on? A commodore 64! And as we all know it debuted in 1982. So this
show has an anachronism! Guess Commodore 64s are fairly easy to obtain as
opposed to finding something authentic for that era.