[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Infoage lounge floor

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Wed Feb 24 22:03:18 EST 2016

For everyone who asked about the lounge floor at InfoAge: our VP Jeff Brace represented us at the IA group meeting tonight. He found out that only part of the original Marconi floor is being replaced because of rotting. They're hoping to save the original flooring where possible, and they might sell parts of the in-between areas, but nothing is decided. If/when they announce a decision, then we'll share it here.