[vcf-midatlantic] Gift letters for the Museum furniture donations

Corey Cohen applecorey at optonline.net
Mon Feb 29 08:47:11 EST 2016

To everyone who donated to the museum for our new furniture this year.

I was having some email problems with all the domain DNS changes and didn't hit send on the gift letters for 2016.

I have not forgotten you and also expect that starting January 2017 I will be generating a donation summary for each benefactor anyway and sending it out annually.  I know that makes life easier since you will have all your donations in one place in one PDF.

As far as I am aware I did get all the gift letters out for 2015.  If I missed one, please contact me off list at corey at vcfed.org

Keep an eye in your emails later this week for a PDF of the donation letters since January 1st 2016.

Sorry for any delays or confusion,
Thanks,
Corey

corey cohen