[vcf-midatlantic] Is it wrong to get excited??

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:12:42 EST 2016

On 1/3/2016 8:38 PM, Joseph Oprysko via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Can you **REALLY** call early PC networking (like arcnet) EASY??  It was
> SUCH a pain performing memory management.

Thats kind of what I meant, but as usual didn't clearly say...
that Mac's networking was easier than PCs options of the same era, which
weren't really easy.
I implemented our companies first arcnet and it was a good project for
an engineer,
(and I wasn't necessarily and early adopter maybe 1988 or so?)
but MAC users in art companies were connecting MACs together without fuss.
That's how I remember it.