[vcf-midatlantic] January Workshop - Whats the plan?

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:04:01 EST 2016

I can load up my c64 stuff. Might be a good idea to have a good inventory
of what works, fix what doesn't, clean the drives, etc. since I need to
start slimming down my collection anyway, it helps to have a good working
knowledge of what I actually have. Unless someone wants to bring a table or
two and help me go through my storage and sort though everything from
computers and video game consoles to a few old pieces of furniture.  LOL

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?