[vcf-midatlantic] Does anyone have a Jaguar controller?

Anthony Becker commodoreuser at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 13:42:15 EST 2016

Good news, as promised at the Festivus I found my Jaguar controller.
Sorry I could not find it before the festivus but as you can see it
takes a while to find things sometimes in my retro bunker

Other good news is that it has, attached to the wire, some adapter from
Best Electronics. I assume this is an adapter that makes the Jaguar
controller work in standard Atari 8bit type ports.

So just need to know how best to get it to you.