[vcf-midatlantic] Correction: Semi-OT: printer for new museum signs

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:04:23 EST 2016

I'm still chugging along on my networked LaserJet 4. I keep trying to replace it, but nothing measures up. I had Ian rebuild it a few years ago, *well* worth the money. Plus it tells you PC LOAD LETTER when it's out of paper!

Seriously though, I paid $2.50 at the VT Surplus Auction in college, I wanted a laser printer to try toner transfer PC boards. I've been through 3 or 4 HP inkjets and a Samsung color laser, and kept having to get the LaserJet 4 out. Toner is super cheap but I've never bought any as I'm still on the cartridge that came with it.

Thanks,
Jonathan