[vcf-midatlantic] Correction: Semi-OT: printer for new museum signs

Corey Cohen applecorey at optonline.net
Tue Jan 5 18:48:43 EST 2016

I have a spare network enabled HP laser jet 4plus for VCF which we can use for printing high volume hand outs and stuff.  It can print on some pretty heavy paper stock and is dirt cheap to run.    I just have to move it to the new space and it even has serial so we can print from vintage machines.

The problem Evan is trying to solve is the colour signage for the museum.   If someone can recommend a good 11x17 printer, we don't need a scanner, for around $200 or less please post an online link.

Thanks,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ