[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East - Kernighan video online

VAXman at tmesis.org VAXman at tmesis.org
Wed Jan 6 08:24:30 EST 2016

Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic writes:

>>> You might be surprised at what a little effort in Audition, Audacity,
>= or similar tools can do pressing capture noise print, select all, and
>act= ive noise reduction. Much much greater gain than a $300 bump in mic
>quali= ty - and cheaper too.
>
>Thanks, I will try that.

The problem is what's been posted is audibly terrible.  How it is remedied,
whether by better equipment or via post-processing (and note, I have several
professional sound packages and equipment, etc.), is the issue and, INMSHO,
it should be addressed for the future for such historic, one-time, lectures.