[vcf-midatlantic] Cheapest way to buy nice stools?

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Thu Jan 7 16:16:32 EST 2016

We're considering putting a nice metal stool at each computer in the new
museum. However, they seem to be pricey. Even very simple ones (like
this: http://tinyurl.com/jhpp6ds) are $40 each, and I'd like to have 30
of them .... but that would be $1,200 which is way too much for us to
spend on this.

Harbor Freight has them for less than $30 each -- I have one at home and
it's great -- but the tops are bright red. :)  Not appropriate for our
museum.

Does anyone know where to get such things cheaper?

(We're not looking to collect donations of mismatched stuff.)