[vcf-midatlantic] FS: CCS Model 2016 16K Static RAM S100 Board Tested/Working in Box

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:29:57 EST 2016

Just finished testing it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272102935924

Tested and repaired by me, including bank select functionality. Programmable bank select feature so you should be able to set it up for either Cromemco or North Star bank select, or your own thing. Tested on my IMSAI 8080, so it works with front panels. Uses common 2114 static RAMs. Includes what looks like the original box, warranty card, some parts identification sheets, and a large ziploc bag.

The box says, "Meets IEEE proposed S-100 signal standards," but I'm pretty sure that's only for 8-bit operation. I don't think it's compatible with 16-bit data buses.

One of the address switches has a broken paddle, but is 100% functional. I'll replace it for free if desired.

Thanks,
Jonathan