[vcf-midatlantic] Fwd: TDL 8K Z80 Basic..

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:53:36 EST 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic <

> Holm Tiffe [via cctech email list c/o Bill Degnan] wrote:
>>

>>> Currently I'm fiddeling around with the old 8 Kbyte Z80 Basic Interpreter
>>> from TDL, found an Paper Tape Image here:
>>> http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img54306/p/tdlsoft.zip
>>> on Dave Dunfields pages.
>>>
>>> Has someone still a computer with that 8K TDL Basic in use?
>>>

> Bill Degnan adds:
> -- > Forwarding this from CCTECH...Herb or someone on this list might -->
> have a working system available to assist?
>
> www.google.com
>
> search box: "tdl basic site:retrotechnology.com"
>
> About several results...
>
> www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/d_tdl.html
> www.retrotechnology.com/restore/TDLmonitor.html
> http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/digital_crompton.txt
>
> note: I reference Dave Dunfield's TDL paper tape collection and show work
> with it. Bill, you can forward this information back to Holm Tiffe if you
> wish.
>
> Herb
>
> Herbert R. Johnson,  New Jersey USA
> http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net

Herb,
Of course I knew you had a system, ... If you or anyone wants to act upon
this inquiry be my guest, but I have done my job and brought the
opportunity to this group's attention to be act upon as he or she
wishes....I gracefully bow out stage left.
--
-Bill-