[vcf-midatlantic] wide printer to donate if it works/fixed at workshop

Glenn Roberts glenn.f.roberts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:28:02 EST 2016

understood.  so that means we should sell our own stuff and designate that
the we will donate the proceeds to vintagecomputerfederation!  maybe even
put that in the listing ("proceeds will go to non-profit group to preserve
computer history...")  to encourage bidders to be generous :-) (ok maybe
that's a little naive ...)

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <