[vcf-midatlantic] WTB: Altair Dress Panel, Any Version

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:59:36 EST 2016

All,

I'm looking for a dress panel for an Altair 8800B. Ideally, I'd like to put an 8800B dress panel on it. Turns out that the 8800 dress panel fits fine, though, so that would be acceptable too. Original, reproduction, a little beat up, doesn't matter. If it's an 8800 style dress panel, I'd like the metal strip that goes along the bottom, but it's not critical.

I'm also looking for the metal strip for the 8800 -- I've got one that didn't come with the strip.

Thanks,
Jonathan