[vcf-midatlantic] OT: snow storm

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:39:14 EST 2016

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Neil Cherry <ncherry at linuxha.com> wrote:

> I'll gladly take this blizzard vs your tornadoes.

We were hunkered down in the basement waiting for the storms to pass on
Christmas Day. Right during dinner, too. The worst that happened to our
family was burnt Brussels sprouts, but other families were much less
fortunate.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 7:05 AM, Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic <

> Wow!  A state of emergency there.  :)

Pretty sure here in the south, if a driver sees a snowflake, their instinct
is to dodge it, causing them to drive off the road. It never fails how many
traffic accidents there are from such minor adverse conditions.

On second thought, maybe it's from drivers trying to take pictures of the
snow...that could do it too.

Kyle