[vcf-midatlantic] Museum move - getting closer...

William F. Dudley Jr. wfdudley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:10:18 EST 2016

Evan,

Speaking of books . . .

You may remember that I suggested use of a desiccant to keep your
existing collection
of ephemera dry.

I found that Dollar Tree, of all places, sells cans of desiccant, I'd
say they are "about"
quart sized.

I just checked ebay -- holy crap, here's a quart of desiccant for $19!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Quart-Jug-Replacement-Desiccant-Blue-Indicating-Silica-Gel-Bead-2-LBS-/271869636578?hash=item3f4cb16fe2:g:j44AAOSwpDdVVSX7

But they're cheap and available, at least at the Dollar Tree in Howell.
(Most Dollar Tree is
universal but sometimes they'll be a special that doesn't stick around
long.)

Bill Dudley