[vcf-midatlantic] Museum move - getting closer...

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:14:27 EST 2016

It needs to be open to the atmosphere so it can absorb the humidity.

When I visited the warehouse, I suggested tenting the shelving and putting
open containers of desiccant under each tent.

You could use cheapo super thin plastic drop cloth material for the tenting.

Bill

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <