[vcf-midatlantic] Trenton - Sat., 3/19

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Thu Jan 28 11:01:27 EST 2016

Everyone,

We will have a small presence at Trenton this year.

(Last year's big presence was an exception for their 40th anniversary,
as was our large display two years ago when we didn't have a VCF East
that year.)

This year, we'll just have one table, one to-be-determined computer on
display, and a bunch of fliers. Nice and simple...

I am giving a talk on "The present and future of computer history".
Abstract - The field of computer history has seen many exciting changes
in the past few years. Collectible prices are rising, new people are
bring new ideas into our field, and a non-profit organization is
emerging to help with structuring things. Come learn and go back to the
future with us! Delorean not required.

I'll need one helper that day (to hold down our fort while I'm lecturing
and so I can make a round of the other club tables and stuff.)