[vcf-midatlantic] DC Area Head Count

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:49:04 EST 2016

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 1:07 AM, Alexander Pierson via vcf-midatlantic <

> From: Alexander Pierson <ajpierson1 at yahoo.com>
> To: Vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org>
> Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 06:04:17 +0000 (UTC)
> Subject: DC Area Head Count
> >A lot of our members travel to the workshops from your area.Yes, seems
> that there is a decent VCFed presence in the DC area.  I can think of at
> least 3 of us in Northern VA off the top of my head.  Personally, I'm
> pretty close to both 66 and 495.
>
> So that got me thinking, why not do a head count?  We might be able to
> organize something like a workshop locally.  Couldn't hurt to try, right?
> I wish I could offer up a place I knew for said workshop, but I have no
> such space to offer.
>
> -Alexander 'Z' Pierson

I'm in the DC area (sorta), on the Eastern Shore of MD.  I'd definitely be
interested in local meetings, but I don't have space to host, either.  If
we got enough people, however, there are suitable places near my house that
I could rent, easily enough.

- Alex