[vcf-midatlantic] Prometheus Promodem 1200 commands

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 20:02:32 EDT 2016

Mike,

Have you seen this page?  It lists init strings for many Prometheus modems,
including the Promodem 1200:

http://www.modemhelp.net/p/prometheus.shtml

I had a Promodem 2400, on my Mac SE, interestingly enough.  Thanks for
reminding me of it!

- Alex

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic <