[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop July 16/17 location change

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:48:30 EDT 2016

Good question! Philosophers, psychologists and musicians have been
contemplating this for centuries. I like how Chachi puts it from the TV
show Joanie loves Chachi: Love is caring about another person's needs and
desires and placing them above your own.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:38 PM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <