[vcf-midatlantic] WTB/WTT: PDP-11/34 Chassis, or Boards for Trade

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:19:28 EDT 2016

All,

I recently picked up a large lot of board scrap that appears to contain a gutted PDP-11/34. The CPU, front panel interface, floating point, et c. all appears to be there, in relatively OK shape (for board scrap). I don't have a PDP-11/34 chassis, so I'd like to see if anyone has one for sale/trade, with or without anything in it.

If I'm unsuccessful in finding a chassis, does anyone need some/all of the board set for a PDP-11/34? Obviously untested since I don't have a chassis.

Thanks,
Jonathan