[vcf-midatlantic] OT (maybe WAY OFF topic)

Corey Cohen applecorey at optonline.net
Sat Jul 16 07:15:10 EDT 2016

Jeff,

   I'm about to make this sorta on topic...

Since the museum is at Infoage aka Camp Evans is basically a giant landmark that was a Marconi site, military base, pre-NASA research area, location of one of the first portable battle computers (ok semi-truck portable) and so much more...

Do you think we should find all the poke'stops at Infoage and put up a sign that could entice people to come to visit the museum? I noticed on the news lots of businesses who discover they are stops are using this to drive traffic.

When you are at the workshop today, if you see Infoage management (Fred) suggest this...

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ