[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Will be in Philly, anything I should check out

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:03:18 EDT 2016

I will be in that area too a few of those days as an Uber driver. I do know
that Uber put an alert months to all their drivers in the area letting them
know about the Convention. So most likely there will be lots of Uber & Lyft
drivers in the Philly. They all will be out there because they know that
there will be high demand. I did Uber one day a few months ago and there
are generally a lot of drivers available. A lot of people use it there.

I'm often in the Cherry Hill area because I visit my girlfriend there and
we sometimes go into Philly. There are a few restaurants that I enjoyed,
but can't recall the names. I would have to ask my girlfriend the names.

One place that I remembered was Lllama Tooth. They had a good food and a
good selection of craft beers.

I have heard that Pumkin is a good restaurant, but haven't been there.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <