[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Maintenance around 9010-A & 9036A

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:05:59 EDT 2016

So the building that houses the museum looks like it needs maintenance.

For example:

9010-A:

1) There are invasive weeds around the entrance that Jonathan G.
identified. Dan Jacobs recommends salt and vinegar:
http://homeguides.sfgate.com/use-vinegar-salt-weed-killer-49329.html.

2) The bathroom smells. I will ask Fred the director if there is a mop and
some cleaner that could be used. I think it would help when we have
workshops and events that we help clean that bathroom.

3) I'm looking into getting more soap for that bathroom.

9036-A:

Behind the building that holds our warehouse is a bunch of weeds that need
to be cleared out. This is a fire hazard in the winter months when they are
dried up according Fred the InfoAge director. It would be nice if a few of
us could get together to help clear them out.

Just trying to support our landlord InfoAge and it helps as at the same
time!