[vcf-midatlantic] DOS question

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:29:46 EDT 2016

do you have a PATH statement in your autoexec.bat that tells DOS
that your have programs in c:/dos ?  (I cannot make myself type a
back slash; it's just wrong.)

And why would you want caps lock on?

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <