[vcf-midatlantic] Retr0brite chemistry (was: Re: apple // monitor)

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 08:04:01 EDT 2016

I've used the salon creme, the 40% stuff, with good results. The key is to
leave it on for just a bit, then wash it off and check the piece. Also know
that non white / beige plastic goes at a different rate.

I do know that without uv light the creme does nothing.

-J

On Jul 31, 2016 12:55 AM, "Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic" <