[vcf-midatlantic] HP 1650/1651 Logic Analyzer Disk Images

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:26:00 EDT 2016

I picked up a HP 1650A Logic Analyzer at a surplus auction a few months ago, and finally got around to imaging the disks. In addition to the OS and demo disks, I have what is apparently a somewhat rare/sought after copy of the Z80 Inverse Assembler. This lets you disassemble Z80 code right in the logic analyzer. All images were captured with Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk. I've uploaded them here:

http://filedump.glitchwrks.com/software/hp_1650/

You should be able to write them out with ImageDisk on a DOS PC with a regular 1.44 MB PC floppy drive. They're double density disks of course. If you have one of these analyzers and can't write disks for some reason, PM me and I can probably mail you some.

Thanks,
Jonathan