[vcf-midatlantic] June 11/12 Workshop - Who's Going? Whatcha working on?

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sat Jun 4 00:42:20 EDT 2016

01-Jeff B. - Commodore 64 Robotics Kit for HOPE Exhibit
02-Evan - Lego LOGO robotics kit for HOPE exhibit (Apple II, IBM PC)
03-Alex J. - PS/2 model 70 and AT&T 6300 testing/repairs (Sunday)
04-Dean - TRS-80 Model 4, Model 4D, Model I
05-Todd - Not entirely sure, but definitely will bring my AT&T 6300
06- Bill Drom. - Plan on working on Univac 1532 mods for 60 Hz
operation. possibly also clean up the 400 Hz motor gererator set.
07-Duane - same as Bill Drom.
08-Steven M. - need opinions on salvaging an Audio Visual Workshop (AVL)
version of an Eagle computer. I rescued it from the back of an AV
staging co warehouse.  So far all it does it make smoke. Amazingly,
there was a spare motherboard packed in the road case...
09-Ian - 2600's Z-100